Thursday, September 15, 2011

For U.....

If it's For U,

I dare to sacrifice this world.
It doesn't mean anything to me without u.
No need to ask for my happiness dear
I will give it all to u.

I wish to share the journey with u
of my life time for sure
Oh I wish to decorate ur life with all joy
This my wish is pure

No matter whatever obstacles come
I will manage to face them all
It's because my life without u dear
It's just an illness that can't be cured

Whenever u need someone to lean on
For support through ur sufferings
Don't worry coz i'll always be there
To give u my shoulder and caring

If it's For U.....

I won't regret what others say
Because without U dear
it's gonna be my Gloomy Days

www.jussume.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. oh wow thts a gr8 opening..really nice one here
    hope to c more lyk these...all the best...

    ReplyDelete